Monday, March 06, 2006

Dim Sum Cravings


Finally I'm reverting back to main food theme, hehe. Had a sudden craving for dim sum thanks to SH who changes his MSN pic DAILY, featuring a different dim sum dish everyday! LoL

Hence I took the opportunity to satisfy my cravings last weekend when I was in London for IC Malaysian Night (it was a good show!). We went to Royal China for dim sum before then and here are some of the pictures of what we ate!

Mini egg tarts

BBQ pork pastry (Char Siew Sou)

The legendary deep fried custard buns!

Chinese cruller's wrapped in cheung fun (rice noodles)

Har Kow (prawn dumplings)

King's of Siew Mai

Wu Kok (Yam Puff's)

Braised chicken feet

Fried prawn dumplings with mayo dip

Loh Mai Kai (glutinous rice with chicken in lotus leaf)

And FINALLY, a heart shaped mango pudding to end it all~ :)

And now I'm a happy bunny despite being broke :D